Sat, Apr 24 | The Greenwood Resource Center
Non-Profit, Now What?
Jamilia B. Shipman, MA, CFRE Philanthropy Partners, Owner Fund development expert, seasoned and successful grant writer Training specialties: grant writing, board development, fundraising theory, implementing best practices Masters degree in Philanthropy and Development, Saint Mary's University
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Apr 24, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
The Greenwood Resource Center, 2021 Cunningham Dr, Hampton, VA 23666, USA
About the Event
Why this course?
- We cover structure, philosophy of foundation, nonprofit management, board development, human resources, diversifying revenue streams, and more
- Workbook with course materials is provided
- Certificate of Completion
How will this course change my life?
- The information you receive in this training may be applied to our nonprofit, producing enhanced systems of organization and sustainability.
What solutions does this course provide?
- Nonprofits that have their 501c3 status, yet do not know what next steps to take, those that lack organizational skills, and those that seek multiple streams of revenue
8 hours 30 minutes
- Non-Profit, Now What?$1,000$1,0000$0