Time & Location
About the Event
This seminar will take away some of the mystery around stocks. It is a great information packed event that will provide students with a strong foundation about the stock market.
In this seminar you will learn:
- What a stock is
- Where you go to invest in stocks
- What the market cycles are
- Which stocks perform best during a recession
- How to find a company's equity
- Market Theories
- Investing Strategies
De'Geon Briggs will be the instructor and will cover information that he acquired when he passed the Series 65: Uniform Investment Adviser Law Exam.
- Regular Price$14.49$14.490$0